DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First night shot with my Mini 2

It is a very nice shot but it could have been improved in processing. See my attachment. I brought out the details in the city and the water.

Dale
Miami
View attachment 116694
I suppose it's a matter of taste. My image is already heavily processed. I like to improve the reality a touch. I feel you have gone way overboard with processing tbh.

Reactions: rcourtney671
I suppose it's a matter of taste. My image is already heavily processed. I like to improve the reality a touch. I feel you have gone way overboard with processing tbh.
I suppose you are right but just to prove my point that there are more details in an image with more data. e.g.: the pilot was trying to figure out if RAW was needed.

Reactions: NG Wildman
I think it's a great photo, and shows the capabilities of this little drone!

OK - location. End of the pier used to be the pier theatre. Summer shows for the visitors, but locals rarely went. It's a big cafe of sorts now? Twirly tower that replaced the old funfair is a zip line to the beach on the right. Not tried it yet, but would like to. Ferriss wheel is called "The Eye", but you can't really see that much, and the only time we have tried it, it started to rain at the top. We used to have a tethered hot air balloon at the end of the gardens with a much better view. Got some photo's of my son in a pushchair aged about 2 somewhere about the millennium. He had to be in a chair as the little bugger would have managed to climb over the edge otherwise. Left of the pier is the International Centre where they hold concerts and political conferences etc. I saw Tina Turner there back in the 1980's when the place was new. I miss the swimming pool with wave machine - they turned it into yet another conference hall. Right of that is the Pavilion theatre. My grandmother worked for the company that built it, and did a lot of typing of documents for it. I quite like the Stakis in purple :) My favourite colour.

And my house is about 4 miles along the coast left from this.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots