DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

first real flight of my MVP2 today over local forest

Andyc240

Reactions

no stutter on my sd card when watching the video but i see it stutters on youtube a bit any help or suggestions as new to editing and using cyberlink

Reactions: Carb63

no stutter on my sd card when watching the video but i see it stutters on youtube a bit any help or suggestions as new to editing and using cyberlink
Very nice 1st vid!
I didn’t see any stutter... sometimes takes a few minutes for YouTube to playback to be in line with video quality

Reactions: Andyc240
Great 1st vid!! Well done.
I can see a tiny bit of stutter, but not in all clips...

Sometimes the stutter is in a panning clip (which often happens unless the panning is very slow).
But on some other clips, going straight forward, I see a little stutter (which wouldn't be expected flying forwards).

Could it be the Frame Rate used on the clip is not the same as that used in editing?? maybe its dropping a frame here and there, but that doesn't explain why it stutters in some clips as opposed to others.
Could it be the editor Cyberlink????

Sorry I couldn't pinpoint the issue, but keep at it!!!!! This is a fantastic effort for a first video and edit... good job!

Last edited:
I must check the framerate etc on the conversion etc could be that as on the original done footage it plays great and smooth and could be cyberlink but If I was looking a new editor what could u recommend for a pc (was thinking a about the full version of devinci)
And thank u for the support I'm loving the flying and editing its amazing how time flys by when editing

Last edited by a moderator:
I must check the framerate etc on the conversion etc could be that as on the original done footage it plays great and smooth and could be cyberlink but If I was looking a new editor what could u recommend for a pc (was thinking a about the full version of devinci)
And thank u for the support I'm loving the flying and editing its amazing how time flys by when editing
I use Premiere Pro, but I think DaVinci is quite good, and the free version may be all you need.

I use Premiere Pro, but I think DaVinci is quite good, and the free version may be all you need.
Yeah the free version only goes up to 1080p I think, so for the 4k u need the £300 version, which would be a waste of my pc and processor to just do 1080p will just have to splash out on decent software i think ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf