DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 First Snow Day

Very nice and relaxing. As a record of what the scenery looks like after the first snow it’s perfect but as a film-even though it is short, I would love to have seen some more of the effect the snow had on the trees by the edge of the water and any other coverings in the vicinity of the river. Just my thoughts. Look forward to your next offering.

Reactions: bl4scott
Sorry meant to ask you a couple of things-where does the Spokane River flow to? It’s miles from the West Coast so I presume it goes east as you are to the east of the Rockies and second, I see there is an Audubon-Downriver location to the north of the City so I presume there are some baldies flying around some of the time.

Sorry meant to ask you a couple of things-where does the Spokane River flow to? It’s miles from the West Coast so I presume it goes east as you are to the east of the Rockies and second, I see there is an Audubon-Downriver location to the north of the City so I presume there are some baldies flying around some of the time.
The Spokane river eventually flows into the Columbia River, then into the Pacific. We will see some baldies ever so often around.

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rocko42