DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time "Aircraft Disconnected"

Dabrain

Reactions
Was going to take a quick flight over to neighbors property. Home point updated, started to ascend up to normal height, and on the way up get the message "Aircraft Disconnected". MP blowing in the wind (even though pretty light) move it back to the right, watch it drift again. Okay, have been practicing with my little E58 pocket drone so not to worried that I can't control the MP. Bring it back down and land. So why did the MP disconnect? DJI Flight Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Reactions: NestleQuik
Couldn't find what "GPS Position NoMatch" indicates conclusively. Lots of hits in Google if you type it in. The only things I see are just side issues (low gps sat count and starting with 1/2 charged batt). Neither would cause disconnect. Log doesn't show disconnect either.
Weird.

Couldn't find what "GPS Position NoMatch" indicates conclusively. Lots of hits in Google if you type it in. The only things I see are just side issues (low gps sat count and starting with 1/2 charged batt). Neither would cause disconnect. Log doesn't show disconnect either.
Weird.
I know didn't make much sense to me either.

hi there,

I am on the latest update and 2 of us took flight yesterday to get the disconnected issue happening too both of us. i was using an Ipad mini 4 and the other friend an iphone8. We had too either come out of the app and re-enter or remove the cable from the ipad mini and then reinsert the same to instantly connect back. All this while the photos & videos were being taken and that never got stopped. I guess there is some new bug in the latest update.

Are you using the bottom USB on the remote to connect to the phone?? If so, try another cable, this worked for me. Might take more than one try to find the right one.

Reactions: dewster
I think every Mavic Pro or Platinum owner should own a E58, it is such an exact mini copy of the Mavic Pro and Platinum, and its functions mimic the Pro without GPS very well, especially the braking. You can try things with the joysticks that will mimic exactly what your Pro will do in the sky, well maybe not the flips hahahaha but everything else hahaha28080584_10212809028079127_676312317_o.jpg

I've always said every drone pilot should learn on the toy models "first", before buying the real deal that basically fly themselves, because when things such as the GPS goes out, or your screen going black, you really need to know how to operate that craft that's in the air, you need to know how to determine the orientation and fly it home safely or your $1000 investment is gonna end up being a piece of smashed up electronic junk..

I think every Mavic Pro or Platinum owner should own a E58, it is such an exact mini copy of the Mavic Pro and Platinum, and its functions mimic the Pro without GPS very well, especially the braking. You can try things with the joysticks that will mimic exactly what your Pro will do in the sky, well maybe not the flips hahahaha but everything else hahahaView attachment 31328

I've always said every drone pilot should learn on the toy models "first", before buying the real deal that basically fly themselves, because when things such as the GPS goes out, or your screen going black, you really need to know how to operate that craft that's in the air, you need to know how to determine the orientation and fly it home safely or your $1000 investment is gonna end up being a piece of smashed up electronic junk..

Do you all use reflector tape? this is the same image as above except i used the flash when i took the pic, this would help with orientation in some cases if light is hitting your drone, i also have the strobes on whenever i fly.28034202_10212809023199005_1211545015_o.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143