DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First Time out in Anger to the Scottish Highlands, Mavic 2 Pro

Loved it! Especially the castle. Kudos!
Would you share your settings, filter info, and post processing?
Thank you.
My settings change to suit the shot and available light. But all of the shots in the video were using an ND16 filter, ISO100, D-Log M H265, custom white balance 5500, I think +1, 0, 0 on the sharp, contrast and saturation. 4k 30fps, try to use the shutter speed is double the fps or as close as possible. Aperture was between 4 and 5.6, not sure exact setting on that.
I found it a bit of a pain at first colour grading the D-Log M footage, but think I was trying too hard. No LUTs used and no post stabilisation.
All post processing was in Premiere Pro. H265 footage makes your PC groan!!!

Thank you.
My settings change to suit the shot and available light. But all of the shots in the video were using an ND16 filter, ISO100, D-Log M H265, custom white balance 5500, I think +1, 0, 0 on the sharp, contrast and saturation. 4k 30fps, try to use the shutter speed is double the fps or as close as possible. Aperture was between 4 and 5.6, not sure exact setting on that.
I found it a bit of a pain at first colour grading the D-Log M footage, but think I was trying too hard. No LUTs used and no post stabilisation.
Thanks! Looking forward to more from you.

Reactions: KevWaite
Loved this and would love to see more. I'm in the US, but my family roots come out of Glasgow and Edinburgh, and definitely on my bucket list to get over there. Very nice work!

Reactions: KevWaite

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada