DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First time video's MA2

welcome to the forum

great first efforts as time goes on you will find that you can control the Yaw a lot better to give a smoother image, and also make the clips a little shorter, so people stay till the end
these comments are not negatives, just speaking from experience ,and advice that other people on the forum have mentioned

Welcome to the forum, I've tried using Thomas Bergersen's music in my videos before but always got muted and flagged by YouTube ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Mehfs.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Greetings welcome to the forum! Awesome, thanks for sharing!

First, Welcome to MP!! Thanks for joining us! Beautiful area to fly in - very scenic. First vids - great job!
Second, as @old man mavic stated, smooth out the yaw movements. I don't know if the MA2 has it, but my M2 has settings for Cine, Normal and Sports Modes where you can set the smoothness of the Gimbal and Yaw rates. Also, (I'm still working on this too) understand the gimbal movement. Sometimes, I mean to go up, I go down and visa versa. Trust me, it all comes with practice.
Please understand, the pilots here want to help. We all want to be good at what we do. This is a great place to learn. There are seasoned pilots all the down to novice pilots. (I'm @ the novice end of the scale myself) There is a section for posting videos. Watch some of the ones there.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio