DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

First video attempt - Glenshee Ski Centre Scotland ⛷

Thanks for sharing your first video which is pretty well done. My only suggestion would be to incorporate some cinematic drone maneuvers. Check YouTube.

Looks like a great place to ski in wide open spaces. Our slopes are narrow by comparison. Nice drone videography ...

Thanks for sharing your first video which is pretty well done. My only suggestion would be to incorporate some cinematic drone maneuvers. Check YouTube.

I'll check it out. It would great to get out more for practice with it but the weather in Scotland puts a halt to that!

Great video for a first attempt in all honesty! Really good smooth flying.

I'd say some of the clips were a bit long though. That bit at the end where you lift up and see the sun and shadows on the snowy hills was beautiful and I would have liked to see more of that.

Really good effort Thumbswayup

Reactions: Darto21
Great video for a first attempt in all honesty! Really good smooth flying.

I'd say some of the clips were a bit long though. That bit at the end where you lift up and see the sun and shadows on the snowy hills was beautiful and I would have liked to see more of that.

Really good effort Thumbswayup

I'll try to keep my scenes short. Ideally I'd have had more footage to work with but i'm still operating on 1 battery at a time. I've got 2 on order but that's been since January. I've been told that it will be at least May due to the impact on the factories of the corona virus.

Thanks for your feedback I appreciate it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair