nice video
I used to own a Spark, and the difference cannot be overstated
You may be interested in this video

Reactions: Ourakot
Than
nice video
I used to own a Spark, and the difference cannot be overstated
You may be interested in this video
Thank you! This location isn't near me! I had to travel 2 hours by car to get there!:D

Some cool video here! Here's my first video with my Mavic Zoom.

There are other videos taken with my DJI Spark and Mavic Air. Do subscribe to my channel to view more!

I love Greece (See username).

I liked your choice of music, and I liked the way you took the time to cut the changes to the music - that worked well!

If I may offer a constructive point, I would have liked some of the shots to be longer. I know you were cutting to the music, but the subjects (especially over water) might benefit from being longer. Maybe a quick title at the beginning to let viewers know where it's filmed?

But it is a well filmed and edited piece!

Reactions: ff22
My maiden mavic zoom flight taken during my Australia trip. Wish to hear comments on editing and video quality in general

Very nice glimpse of that area. I liked the editing. Was the "surf" sounds part of the music track or a separate addition?

Oh how surprising to see a video of a place where I usually spend all my summer vacation since I'm born. If you are Greek and you live there, I have to suggest you to fly your drone on the road between Schinos and Pissia which are both near Alepochori. There is an amazing viewpoint located in a turn who reveals the bay in a distance, islands and the surrounding mountains. That's what I planed to do until I crashed my Mavic 2 Pro in Kefalonia lol

Reactions: ff22

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute