DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flashing firmware to Mavic Pro Platinum

Fastpilot

Reactions
Hello ,

I messed up while downgrading firmware. Not bird does not connect to pc, does not connect to phone. How can I flash new firmware without connecting to PC ?

You can brick a Mavic while upgrading (or downgrading) the firmware? Let that be a lesson to me.
So what prompted you to want to downgrade?

Power up, wait 5 mins, try to connect to PC. If it doesn't work power off and repeat. If you're lucky it recovers at some point, if it still hasn't after a dozen cycles or so it'll have to take a trip to a service center.

I have the same Problem after Update Version 01.03.0800 ... The light on the back flash red permanent and no connect to the Computer

The Mavic Pro connect and reconnect, connect, reconnect the whole time ...

sorry for my english

Last edited:
Hello,
You have to disassemble the Platinium and insert an SD card on the motherboard. Only then it does work with the Frimware downgrade.
rg

Now with the SD card the Mavic flashes a little longer when switched on "yellow green red" and then permanently red connects and disconnects all the time.

I bought the SD card new and inserted it inside. Or does it have to be specially formatted?

Now with the SD card the Mavic flashes a little longer when switched on "yellow green red" and then permanently red connects and disconnects all the time.

I bought the SD card new and inserted it inside. Or does it have to be specially formatted?
No, but the preferred method is to format it in aircraft through app. And the firmware must be in the root..not in any folder on external SD... I am unsure if size is a issue for internal SD, but to be safe replace it with the size listed in specs..no bigger or smaller. ;) Not sure where you got that aircraft, but it came factory with a SDCard inside if a Platinum as mentioned above.

Last edited:
Now on the second attempt, the Mavic has connected to the laptop;)

Yes is a platinum. But there was no SD card installed inside.

Flash now with Dumldore or with assistant 2?

Firmware downgrade Platinium:
Instructions / correct order:
Bring with DUMLdore or DJI assistant to V01.04.1000.
then to V01.09.7000
then return to V01.04.1000 without 305 and 306 modules
Remove beforehand with 7zip.
Then you have an open Mavic.

Now on the second attempt, the Mavic has connected to the laptop;)

Yes is a platinum. But there was no SD card installed inside.

Flash now with Dumldore or with assistant 2?
I might have had that SDCard stuff backwards..I now think as you said, it doesn't come with card but needs one? Anyway your fixed...and your welcome..not like I did much. Fly Safe!! Just cause you can break the rules doesn't mean you need to :p

I don't know what 7zip is?

Firmeware 04.01.1000 and 09.01.7000 do not exist when I search with dunkdrone

I will always follow the rules;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo