Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

((FLAWLESS DJI INSPIRE 1 V2 )) 4K CAMERA X3

MEDFLIGHT1

Reactions
Up for sale is a flawless DJI INSPIRE 1 V2 FLAWLESS with X3 CAMERA..... I am the original owner of the drone and the drone has never been crashed whatsoever. Period. It comes with the following brand new I shot G7 pro tablet holder which is still in the factory packing and another tripod that comes with it that is still in the factory packing it's a tripod stand 20 inch strudels ball head carry-on bag...... Comes with a harness ..... and the drone is wrapped in a carbon fiber wrap which was 20180606_215401.jpg approximately 65 bucks... all the lights work as they should then takes phenomenal pictures and comes with a hard case and extra props to .... there is not a scratch or a mark on this unit whatsoever the only reason I'm selling it is because I found it to be too big to take on the trips with me and have moved to the smaller Mavic pro platinum DJI otherwise I would keep this but it's just too big to take with me on trips.... The drone also comes with two batteries which are fully Functional and a carbon fiber remote ....Again this this drone is flawless …… I LIVE IN THE 48367 AREA CODE ADDISON TWP MICHIGAN ASKING $1695 .00

Attachments

• 20180606_215421.jpg
    20180606_215421.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 108
  • 20180606_215349.jpg
    20180606_215349.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 105
Last edited:

MEDFLIGHT1

Reactions
$1695.00 PD $3950 BRAN NEW FACTORY SEALED and that's not including allllllllll the othe new **** I bought for it ...again FLAWLESS

Arnezie

Reactions

Scoobywrx05

Reactions
Might be new math
Lol. It’s the common core math now a days. To the op. Since you are a somewhat new member here you may not have noticed but in the last 6 months the i1 has taken yet another dump in price. With what you have now a days is selling in the 1100 to 1300 dollar range. It is unfortunate because you like most of us that have or had an i1 paid way more than what it is selling for in the general market now. If you are really looking to sell it my suggestions would either be lower your price a few hundred dollars or find someone local to you that would get it on an impulse buying at your asking price. If you do not want to drop your price at all,which is understandable,hold onto it till you do find the right buyer or the market prices of them go back up, which I’m not sure if they will or not. I’m guessing they will not and probably only drop more after the release from dji coming in July.

rstekeur

Reactions
I've seen I1's with X5's going for $2100-$2200. I wonder how long we'll be able to get parts and batteries or what version of IOS will support the Go app. I keep my I1 because I have an XT. To the OP, look on ebay and in the classifieds here to judge what you might be able to sell it for realistically. Your price is WAY to high

Arnezie

Reactions
I would consider this at $950 range. And that would only be because I’m local and could come look before I buy. Like I said brand new all day for what your asking. And the carbon fiber stickers lower the value in my opinion because I would have to remove them.