DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight and camera modes fast in mid air?

FLJeff

Reactions
I have been watching some of the footage I am getting and what I am seeing others get and I am very pleased with my results so far but I was wondering - Is there a way for example to have the mav in p mode, climb to say 300 ft, maybe 1000 ft down range and then very quickly shift into tripod mode to do a 360 panoramic and then very quickly again, ie push one button, switch back to a different mode, say p again? I looked at the programmable buttons but didn't see anything I think could control this, I remember seeing somewhere that you can save different configurations of the mavic but is there a way to fast select a different config while in the air? My biggest issue right now is having to read my iPhone screen looking for a different mode and setting different camera settings all while I am hovering at 300 ft. I have an ipad mini4 coming but I still was wondering if this was something that could be set to one of the back buttons? TIA

What we want here I don't believe exists presently. I think that if one click global preset profiles were available, that would *really* make the goggles a viable product if they could access those quickly.

Reactions: FLJeff

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme