DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Flight Around Seljalandsfoss Waterfall in Iceland During Summer

PhilHevican

Reactions
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to show off some footage I took around the beautiful Seljalandsfoss waterfall. There is no shortage of majestic waterfalls in Iceland but I do believe this is one of the more spectacular one's.

Considering what the weather can be like in Iceland no matter the season, I think I got lucky here. Hope you enjoy!

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to show off some footage I took around the beautiful Seljalandsfoss waterfall. There is no shortage of majestic waterfalls in Iceland but I do believe this is one of the more spectacular one's.

Considering what the weather can be like in Iceland no matter the season, I think I got lucky here. Hope you enjoy!

Beautiful

Reactions: PhilHevican
Hi Guys,

Beautifully and professionally done! Breathtaking and moves the senses - thanks for sharing!!!!

Excellent choice of shutter speed. Love the movement of the water.

I am curious how you got permission to fly there? That whole area is a no-drone zone, regardless of weight. When I was there in 2018 they had very prominent "no drone' signs up as well.

Hi Guys,

Fabulous!
Thanks for sharing....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S