DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight around World War Forts in Liepaja, Latvia

Nice Vid

Reactions: Proffy
A bit long for my taste but very interesting.
Thank You! Yes it is. From the start I thought to split it on two separate fort videos, but later I decided to leave it in one, because both of them, located in one city. What is your experience? Do you try to split long videos to a few short videos? What is the video length you like? Thanks in advance! :)

Thank You! Yes it is. From the start I thought to split it on two separate fort videos, but later I decided to leave it in one, because both of them, located in one city. What is your experience? Do you try to split long videos to a few short videos? What is the video length you like? Thanks in advance! :)
When they’re just for me and have a lot of variation I may go as long as 5 minutes. When I’m doing it to raise interest or for exhibiting to others 2-3 minutes or so tops... and often as short as 45-90 seconds. Above is just my personal preference though. Thanks for asking.

When they’re just for me and have a lot of variation I may go as long as 5 minutes. When I’m doing it to raise interest or for exhibiting to others 2-3 minutes or so tops... and often as short as 45-90 seconds. Above is just my personal preference though. Thanks for asking.
Thanks for a hints! Thumbswayup

After seeing this vid on your Mavic Air, I sometimes kick myself for selling my Air so I could move up to the M2P. Now, all my vids have stutter when panning the scenery. Good luck and think twice before upgrading from the Air.

Cool subject but he video really needs some colour correction or at least some exposure correction. Look up some interesting camera movements and aim to only have one movement per scene rather then having constant corrections. Adjusting the controller sensitivity could help with that.

After seeing this vid on your Mavic Air, I sometimes kick myself for selling my Air so I could move up to the M2P. Now, all my vids have stutter when panning the scenery. Good luck and think twice before upgrading from the Air.
Thanks! :) And huge thanks for advice! Can you please give me a link on your account to see how it looks? Yeah I thinking some times about M2P, but it's more heavier and gets under restrictions for many countries. I need to buy an insurance to travel with it. :( Also its too big, I can put Air with remote and all accumulators into my back pack and head out somewhere with out car. :)

Cool subject but he video really needs some colour correction or at least some exposure correction. Look up some interesting camera movements and aim to only have one movement per scene rather then having constant corrections. Adjusting the controller sensitivity could help with that.
Thanks for an advice! Some tips about colour corrections and exposure would be highly welcomed! Will try to change sensivity of controller. What is your setup?

Thanks for an advice! Some tips about colour corrections and exposure would be highly welcomed! Will try to change sensivity of controller. What is your setup?

It's hard to live tips in colour correction, especially without knowing what software you use. Look at some tutorials on YouTube and practice. Nothing better then practice. Form what I remember I use lowest value for Yaw exp . Also worth setting very low speed on the gimbal along with quite a high smoothness. This all takes some adjusting and practice what works best for you.

• Love
It's hard to live tips in colour correction, especially without knowing what software you use. Look at some tutorials on YouTube and practice. Nothing better then practice. Form what I remember I use lowest value for Yaw exp . Also worth setting very low speed on the gimbal along with quite a high smoothness. This all takes some adjusting and practice what works best for you.

Thanks! Already found some info on the web. Will try to do something with the next vid. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60