DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Data and Maps

Snow Bird 1

Reactions
Hi All;

Maybe I am missing something in the Fora, or Manual, but I cannot find anything n overlaying flight data onto maps. Have seen it out there and would love to read up on it before I get my MP. Would be happy if anyone could direct me.

Many thanks to all contributors for the continuing education

Can you show us an example?
Sorry, can't locate the video I saw. It went like this: bring up Google maps on phone; select area you will be flying in; save screen shot; fly with data log turned "on" and you can toggle between small and large screen (on phone) with path and data etc. Am I crazy??

Sorry, can't locate the video I saw. It went like this: bring up Google maps on phone; select area you will be flying in; save screen shot; fly with data log turned "on" and you can toggle between small and large screen (on phone) with path and data etc. Am I crazy??

Sounds to me like the pilot just maximized the map view to full screen and hid the camera view picture-in-picture. This would allow flying by map while overlaying the telemetry. The only other thing I know of is after the fact, using Dashware and importing the log file. This isn't easy for less-savvy people though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121