DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight data missing

DaveRett

Reactions
First time post.
Did a quick flight today, checking flight in airdata and in the dji fly app, the last 5-7 minutes are missing? I had never seen this with the 50 plus flights with mini 1 being the majority and the last 4 with mini 2. I have all updates to app, controller and drone. I did notice the battery had an update when I returned. Could this be what caused the lost flight path and flight data? I remember accidentally taking a photo at the approximate spot data stopped.
Thanks

First time post.
Did a quick flight today, checking flight in airdata and in the dji fly app, the last 5-7 minutes are missing?
Did you manually upload your flight data to Airdata or are you letting it auto-upload?
If you had it on auto, try doing it manually and you'll probably find what you are missing.

Reactions: Thomas B
Did you manually upload your flight data to Airdata or are you letting it auto-upload?
If you had it on auto, try doing it manually and you'll probably find what you are missing.
It was auto upload, did a manual, your correct, all there now. That's a first that I had noticed missing info. Thanks Meta4

Reactions: Meta4 and Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929