DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Intelligence not working on APP

Haggle

Reactions
Hey guys,

I am a new Mavic 2 Zoom owner. I am unable to get my DJI GO 4 App to display the little remote controller on the left hand side to show the intelligent flight options. I have updated the firmware on the Aircraft and the controller using the DJI go Assistant 2 app. I have reinstalled the DJI go 4 APP 4 times on my Samsung Galaxy s8. I also tried it on a seperate S8 and an Iphone and there is no way for me to access the different flight modes. I have tried both positioning mode and tripod mode. If I remove the cable from the phone it will display the controller icon. Any ideas? Is it an APP issue, a drone issue, a controller issue? I have no idea. I have included some pics. I thought that perhaps the app would prevent the intelligent flight mode in class D airspace so I made sure to be in uncontrolled airspace. Thanks in advance for your advice because I have been trying to figure this out for 3 days!

Have you tried disabling APAS and trying? Not sure if that is what is preventing you from accessing the intelligent flight modes but it could be as simple as that.

Reactions: guatepapi
Have you tapped the “...” in the top bar and accessed the menus both for the modes and setting different preferences?

Have you tried disabling APAS and trying? Not sure if that is what is preventing you from accessing the intelligent flight modes but it could be as simple as that.
I just tried that and it did not work.

sports mode or tripod mode will also disable intelligent flight modes.

Hey guys,

I am a new Mavic 2 Zoom owner. I am unable to get my DJI GO 4 App to display the little remote controller on the left hand side to show the intelligent flight options. I have updated the firmware on the Aircraft and the controller using the DJI go Assistant 2 app. I have reinstalled the DJI go 4 APP 4 times on my Samsung Galaxy s8. I also tried it on a seperate S8 and an Iphone and there is no way for me to access the different flight modes. I have tried both positioning mode and tripod mode. If I remove the cable from the phone it will display the controller icon. Any ideas? Is it an APP issue, a drone issue, a controller issue? I have no idea. I have included some pics. I thought that perhaps the app would prevent the intelligent flight mode in class D airspace so I made sure to be in uncontrolled airspace. Thanks in advance for your advice because I have been trying to figure this out for 3 days!

View attachment 72656View attachment 72657
Try changing to a different photo mode then pano. Pano is kinda like an intelligent flight mode and you cant do pano and another intelligent mode at the same time

Reactions: Roman50
Try changing to a different photo mode then pano. Pano is kinda like an intelligent flight mode and you cant do pano and another intelligent mode at the same time
Pano works but no other intelligent flight. I also just tried it on another I phone 6.. here it's a screen shot from that. Attach23206_20190517_183305.jpeg

I have tried to mess around with some of the modes but I'm not getting all the menu items when the controller and the aircraft are linked.
Have you tapped the “...” in the top bar and accessed the menus both for the modes and setting different preferences?

I have tried to mess around with some of the modes but I'm not getting all the menu items when the controller and the aircraft are linked.
On my M2P I have found that there are controls not in intuitive locations in the menus. That said, if you have viewed all available options It’s probably time to call DJI.

Also check to be sure Intelligent Modes are enabled. Not sure which detail menu this is on off the top of my head. Saw it on another forum.

Ok, I finally figured it out. I had to re-link the controller to the aircraft! Thanks for all the suggestions!

It was! The controller had to be re-linked to the aircraft. Once I did that I am good to go! It was so frustrating but in the end only took 30 seconds to fix! Wish I knew that a week ago!
That should be a sticky somewhere. I'll wager you're not the only person to experience that.

Reactions: ff22
For future reference. You can push "Straight Down" on the 5D button (little black joystick on the remote ) which will bring up the intelligent flight modes if you haven't already re-assigned it. I try to use as many buttons as possible simply because I hate having my device screens smeared with fingerprints.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys