DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log data

Air data doesn't have flight logs. You upload DJI flight data records to AirData so you can see the flight results.

But I think there is a way of automatically uploading logs to Airdata. If so and if things are so set then the logs you see on Airdata should be the same as your flight logs on the phone, give or take perhaps the last one or two flights flown.
I think I have read of that but I do not want my logs on the www I have nothing of that sort set up.

I think I have read of that but I do not want my logs on the www I have nothing of that sort set up
You can view TXT flight logs with Flight Reader. It keeps all of the log data locally on the computer where Flight Reader is installed.

Air data doesn't have flight logs. You upload DJI flight data records to AirData so you can see the flight results.
My air2s does get the flight logs on AirMap. Is that the same flight log I would get straight from the Dji one that I can’t figure out how to do with iTunes. It seems weird that I need iTunes to get my flight logs when AirMap does it for me. Thanks for the help.

My air2s does get the flight logs on AirMap. Is that the same flight log I would get straight from the Dji one that I can’t figure out how to do with iTunes. It seems weird that I need iTunes to get my flight logs when AirMap does it for me. Thanks for the help.
Airdata is just showing you a summary of what's in the flight data that is stored in your phone or tablet for each flight.

Air Data now has a "SYNC" feature. Instead of uploading flight files manually, you can autosync files directly to Airdata so they are available. Another feature is using a 3rd part App you can now avoid files being sent to DJI as well. By the way, there are some operating differences between Android and Apple.

Fly-Safe - Mike

Air Data now has a "SYNC" feature. Instead of uploading flight files manually, you can autosync files directly to Airdata so they are available. Another feature is using a 3rd part App you can now avoid files being sent to DJI as well. By the way, there are some operating differences between Android and Apple.

Fly-Safe - Mike
Never to get it to work right, always seems to be a flight or two behind. I get the sink done or no new files (don't remember which) and I have a flight or 2 somewhere.

Never to get it to work right, always seems to be a flight or two behind. I get the sink done or no new files (don't remember which) and I have a flight or 2 somewhere.

Make sure the DJI FLY app has synced your flights AND uploaded them. They are both separate, one syncs to the device and the other uploads to their server. Once that's done, then you can use Airdata Sync and it'll pull those flights. I haven't had any issues, once I make sure the upload part is completed. Hopefully that'll help.

Rob

Make sure the DJI FLY app has synced your flights AND uploaded them. They are both separate, one syncs to the device and the other uploads to their server. Once that's done, then you can use Airdata Sync and it'll pull those flights. I haven't had any issues, once I make sure the upload part is completed. Hopefully that'll help.

Rob
Should the drone be turned on?

Should the drone be turned on?

If you're seeing your flights on your profile page in the DJI FLY app, then no, it wouldn't need to be turned on. Just click on the upper right part that shows your flights and hit the refresh button. It's been a month since I've flown my MA2, since I've mainly been flying my DJI FPV, but it's the same process, if I remember correctly. I just know there are two steps, one to sync the flights from the drone and one to upload, but they're both in the DJI FLY app, under the profile and flights section.

Rob

Reactions: wardtom084

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada