DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight log differences between DJI Fly on iOS vs. Android impacting Airdata

buzz96

Reactions
I'm an Airdata subscriber, and recently got the MA2. I use an Android device with it, and noticed that the Airdata flight records weren't showing the expected photo and video instances on their map. When I asked Airdata tech support about it, I got this response: "Thanks for reporting this. We had a look and the DJI Fly app on Android currently does not report this information in the log file. It is correctly reported in DJI Fly app log file on iOS. You may want to contact DJI about it, so they can prioritize this accordingly."

Since all I would be able to provide DJI Tech Support with is my Android log file, I was wondering if anyone might have an iOS log file that has photo/video points in it that they could share with me if DJI asks.

If anyone else has discovered a solution to this, I'm all ears (or eyes, as the case is).

Thanks!

Reactions: dawgpilot

There are multiple AirData flights records posted on this site, both iOS and Android, especially in the Mavic Crash & Flyaway Assistance forum. If you look through those you will find that the media data are indeed missing from the Android version of the DJI Fly app, but are present when the log is generated by the iOS version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys