DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs

FearlessRobb

Reactions
Hello all

Soon to be mavic owner here. Just trying to figure out if i wanna go buy pro or buy platinum and wait for it . Hard to pick

Anyways ive researched alot and i seen some youtubers say they keep a flight log book

I thought this was a great idea to keep track of flight, battery usage, record to be more professional on my hobby and because i would find that lind of thing fun. Im weirs i know

The people that use flight logs books. What one do you use and got any pictures or what inside looks like for the info it asks?

Airdata, no pictures.
All of the information and screen shots are on the website, app and YouTube.

For some unknown reason DJI apparently shut down the ability to pull the battery data two updates ago so AirData can't display that data anymore. All batteries now appear as "Default Mavic Pro Battery". Apparently AirData is looking for a work around.

I was mainly looking for a book i could write down. Time, flight time, height, batt used, airports notified. Distance. Stuff like that. Or does that program record all that? New to everything sorry if i sound like i dont know anything cause i dont lol

How about a small, lined notebook like this? It would be thin enough to pack in your case/backpack and you can write anything in it.
Notebook.jpg

Last edited:
For some unknown reason DJI apparently shut down the ability to pull the battery data two updates ago so AirData can't display that data anymore. All batteries now appear as "Default Mavic Pro Battery". Apparently AirData is looking for a work around.
I'm not having the issue I guess.Screenshot_2017-10-25-13-48-52.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580