DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight logs

dgarzoli

Reactions
Mavic Pro-

Are flight logs stored on the aircraft itself of only on the mobile device used? I'm switching between 3 devices and see that the flight logs on each are only the flights from when that particular device was in use.

Are lifetime historic flight logs stored in the drone itself? If so, is there a way to access/view them?

Flight logs are stored both on the mobile device used with the remote and the Aircraft; the later are however encrypted and of no use to anyone other than DJI.

The easiest way to have a lifetime record of all your flights is to upload them to DJI's servers within the GO4 app. Since you have used multiple mobile devices, you will have to do this on all three devices. Launch GO4 on each device, go to the flight records page, and tap on the sync button on the top right corner, and wait for the sync to complete. You don't need to be connected to the aircraft to do this but you will need an internet connection.
1107768322.png
Once you have synced your flight records from all three devices, they will be accessible from anyone of them; or even on a new device you may use in the future as long as you login to GO4 with the same user account and tap on that sync button.

I am assuming you use the same DJI user account on all three devices of course.

Wait a sec - nno done! Where in the cloud are these files synced? I just logged in to my account at DJI.com expecting to find a flight record section- but do not see one? I want to DELETE all the flights that were the original owners (I bought it used-obviously), so that only MY stuff is logged and accumulated? I deleted it from the device the prior owner used, but every time it Sync's they come back. I am a cyclist and we use a stsyem called strava- where by bikes GPS acts as a data collector much like the drone is and then sends it to Strava, but on Strava I can delete old rides etc.

How do you access the flight logs in the "cloud"?

You can't access the aircraft's previous flight logs from it's previous owner since those are uploaded to a different DJI user account.
The flight logs are accessible within the GO4 app not on DJI.com. Launch the GO4 app and tap on the menu bars on the top right corner and then tap on flight records.
2061164994.png

Also, once uploaded to DJI'S servers, I know of no means to delete flight logs. Some one please correct me if I am wrong.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580