DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight plan. Point to point software questions

Simond101

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I'm new to DJI and have a air 2 but really not happy with the software options. I've worked with parrot Flight plan software before this and Loved the software they had, you could tell the drone where to go, how long to stay, Go up go down how fast how slow and all using GPS and then it would come back. Is there anything for the air 2 that does this? Thanks in advance

Does Dji have a Flight Plan option?

Last edited:
I'm new to DJI and have a air 2 but really not happy with the software options. I've worked with parrot Flight plan software before this and Loved the software they had, you could tell the drone where to go, how long to stay, Go up go down how fast how slow and all using GPS and then it would come back. Is there anything for the air 2 that does this? Thanks in advance

Presently waiting for DJI to release the SDK for the Air 2. Then the third party developers will be right on it...but at present no such avenue, drone is too new...should be out shortly..huge demand for it. :)

Coming from the Parrot Anafi to the MA2 just a couple of weeks ago, I too had this same exact question!

Presently waiting for DJI to release the SDK for the Air 2. Then the third party developers will be right on it...but at present no such avenue, drone is too new...should be out shortly..huge demand for it. :)
I had wondered if Litchi were going to do this, I'll wait with all the others for the SDK release and the third party releases in this regard. Thanks for the clarification of this.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu