DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight planning software

Holdenfish

Reactions
Hello to everybody I am truly enjoying the conversation everybody is having about the new flight planning softwares available they all are fantastic some have things the others do not I think everybody needs to do their research and find what best suits them there's nothing like being able to fly around hands-free get all your shots and turning your video to your wife at the end of the day so she thinks she spent your money wisely

Hello to everybody I am truly enjoying the conversation everybody is having about the new flight planning softwares available they all are fantastic some have things the others do not I think everybody needs to do their research and find what best suits them there's nothing like being able to fly around hands-free get all your shots and turning your video to your wife at the end of the day so she thinks she spent your money wisely
When you say "flight planning software" are you referring the the intelligent flight modes? Or the Way points 2.0 of Mavic 2 Pro? I've been using the latter for several videos and find it very helpful in creating a smooth , jerky free flight. I can send examples if you want.

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000