DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight record,,Can someone tell me what happened here

Duse

Reactions
Does the flight record actually show the flight and controls? Hoping this is what you need,???
Flying along got weak signal at 2k feet.(Expected that because of where I was flying)No big deal turn around head back.It stuttered at 1900' (I think it put it in Sport ) then at around 700' it came to a stop at full throttle and wasn't going anywhere, ,no warnings ,just hovered , Hit RTH started climbing over 400'(I have it set for 40m).Canceled RTH and still hovered. I ended up shutting down the controller and restarting it When it restarted it was on RTH,canceled that and brought it back to get it back.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-07-30_[18-56-38].txt
    711.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Just checked the RTH setting and its at 0.Tried setting it to 40 agian and it went back to 0???

Just checked the RTH setting and its at 0.Tried setting it to 40 agian and it went back to 0???

Did you check that with the drone connected to the app or just by opening the app without being connected? If you're not connected then the variables stored in the Mavic will not show their correct values.

Did you check that with the drone connected to the app or just by opening the app without being connected? If you're not connected then the variables stored in the Mavic will not show their correct values.
nope sure dident,,,that solved that issue,,,duh,,thanks

Reactions: Michael Ainsworth
can anyone read this file,to see what happened? Is this the file I was supposed to attach??

Thats not the file people would need. You'll need to goto the DJI Go4 app, sync your flight logs.
Open app, tap the 3 lines at top right, tap flight record, tap the little cloud icon at top right,

Then goto a site like airdata ( Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones ) make an account (it free) I think you also need to download the HD Sync app to get a token and then you will be able to upload all the logs you sent when you tapped the little cloud. Once you got that taken care of find the flight log you want people to look at, open it then look at top right-ish of screen and click the share button then scroll down and tap create unique sharing link, then post that link here.

I know it seems like a lot or even confusing but its not once you read and follow the instructions.
HD Sync App for Android - Airdata UAV

Thats not the file people would need. You'll need to goto the DJI Go4 app, sync your flight logs.
Open app, tap the 3 lines at top right, tap flight record, tap the little cloud icon at top right,

Then goto a site like airdata ( Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones ) make an account (it free) I think you also need to download the HD Sync app to get a token and then you will be able to upload all the logs you sent when you tapped the little cloud. Once you got that taken care of find the flight log you want people to look at, open it then look at top right-ish of screen and click the share button then scroll down and tap create unique sharing link, then post that link here.

I know it seems like a lot or even confusing but its not once you read and follow the instructions.
HD Sync App for Android - Airdata UAV
Thats a big help,.hopefully this is it :confused:duh
will this show you the actual flight with the sticks movement?
The problem didnt start till around 5;15
Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

then at around 700' it came to a stop at full throttle and wasn't going anywhere, ,no warnings ,just hovered , Hit RTH started climbing over 400'(I have it set for 40m).Canceled RTH and still hovered. I ended up shutting down the controller and restarting it When it restarted it was on RTH,canceled that and brought it back to get it back.

This sounds like the obstacle sensors detecting an object, either real or getting confused by the sun or reflections. It'll stop or in RTH attempt to climb over. If so, cure is disable front obstacle sensors and/or OA in RTH mode.

This sounds like the obstacle sensors detecting an object, either real or getting confused by the sun or reflections. It'll stop or in RTH attempt to climb over. If so, cure is disable front obstacle sensors and/or OA in RTH mode.
Yep,I can see that being an issue.I was flying today at the beach and I had an OA alert come up(open water 40-50' altti ) turned off OA and didn't do it again.Thank You

Reactions: bucefalo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica