DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight record incomplete

Papa Echo

Reactions
On my last flight the flight record in the DJI GO 4 app stopped after a few seconds. Usually I get my data in the app from start to landing.
The video was recorded on the Micro SD card and in the DJI GO 4 app, but where are the data?

Is there a chance to read the data out of the Mavic Pro Platinum?

On my last flight the flight record in the DJI GO 4 app stopped after a few seconds. Usually I get my data in the app from start to landing.
The video was recorded on the Micro SD card and in the DJI GO 4 app, but where are the data?

Is there a chance to read the data out of the Mavic Pro Platinum?
I’ve studied this issue for over 2000 flights. I have written software to analyze Go 4 txt files to gather flight statistics and analyze battery health.
My experience with my MPP and M2P is that it’s common for telemetry records generated every 10th of a second to be dropped or unrecorded in the txt files on Go 4. This happens even if the telemetry signal is strong. Larger sections of records will be missing if the telemetry signal is weak or experiences temporary interference. If all connection is lost at some point during the flight, all records during that period are lost.
At a much lower occurrence, the OSD.fly time data will actually be reversed and out of sequence. This is only a problem if one has analysis routines that depends on that data as an independent variable.
If you look at data tables generated at the AirData site, there are typically a large number of 1/10th of a second records missing. Not sure why they do that.

Wow, more than 2000 flights is a lot.
I have a few flights where the flight records are missing. But in most cases it works.
On this flight I was in an area without interference and I was flying LOS. The video was at 4/4 bars.
But do you know a way how I could retrieve the data from the MPP?

Wow, more than 2000 flights is a lot.
I have a few flights where the flight records are missing. But in most cases it works.
On this flight I was in an area without interference and I was flying LOS. The video was at 4/4 bars.
But do you know a way how I could retrieve the data from the MPP?
Does this help???
Mavic Flight Log Retrieval and Analysis Guide

I am reading the thread and I found that I can retrieve the data. I'll try it out later.
Thank you.

I just noticed that I have the DJI Assistant 2 V2.1.2 for the DJI FPV on my PC. For the MPP I need the DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.5. It has the same name, but it is a different software. Can I install both on the same PC? I have both drones.

I have installed the DJI Assistant 2 V1.2.5 for my MPP. Both 'Assistant 2' are in separate folders.
Unfortunately I didn't get the Flightrecords until now. Nothing happens when I click on the button. But I think that I need to look for a mounted disk drive.
I have downloaded the Black Box files. The first attempt failed, but the second try worked.

Meanwhile I have tried to get my flight data with DJI Assistant 2, but it doesn't work.
When I click on 'Flight Data' in the left column I can only click on 'Open Data Viewer'. Then I get this message:
Flight Data.png
After I click on 'Confirm' a new window opens for the 'Viewer':
Viewer.png
Now I am lost, because I don't know where my data are. How do I see my flight data?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00