DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight Records Backup

RickMz

Reactions
Looks like I'll need to reset CS to factory. I assume the flight records will be deleted...
Is there a way to back up the records AND then load them back up to the CS (NOTE: I have a paid membership to Airdata so that may take care of it but I am not sure).

Looks like I'll need to reset CS to factory. I assume the flight records will be deleted...
Is there a way to back up the records AND then load them back up to the CS (NOTE: I have a paid membership to Airdata so that may take care of it but I am not sure).

You could use AirData or you could copy them to your computer and then transfer them back after you reset. You can also upload them to DJI and then they’ll always be in the cloud.

Reactions: RickMz
You could use AirData or you could copy them to your computer and then transfer them back after you reset. You can also upload them to DJI and then they’ll always be in the cloud.
Brett:
Thanks for the info. I hate to admit I know little to nothing about Android so, can you expand on the copy to computer and upload to DJI options?
Thanks again.
Rick

you need to be on the internet open the app no need for the drone or controller on the bottom edge of the screen you will see options click on Me and you will see a heading that says flight records click on that then in the top right hand edge of the screen you will see sync records touch the icon and the records will all be synced to the cloud and your total flight info should update to reflect that

you need to be on the internet open the app no need for the drone or controller on the bottom edge of the screen you will see options click on Me and you will see a heading that says flight records click on that then in the top right hand edge of the screen you will see sync records touch the icon and the records will all be synced to the cloud and your total flight info should update to reflect that

Yep this is the best way and easiest to do it.

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots