DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flight simulator

Lowrider

Reactions
Hi!
Just unpacked my Mavic Pro, but since I’m currently traveling (and it’s pitch dark outside) I haven’t got to the point of taking my first flight yet.
I have one question about the Flight simulator doug.
Will the propellers start to spin when in the simulator mode in GO4 app? Just asking as I’m sitting in my hotel room

Hi!
Just unpacked my Mavic Pro, but since I’m currently traveling (and it’s pitch dark outside) I haven’t got to the point of taking my first flight yet.
I have one question about the Flight simulator doug.
Will the propellers start to spin when in the simulator mode in GO4 app? Just asking as I’m sitting in my hotel room

Just to be on the safe side....you should remove the props anyway...even though I don't think the motors will spin.

Reactions: Lowrider
You should also be able to play around with the flight intelligent modes in the simulator.

Reactions: Lowrider
Just to be on the safe side....you should remove the props anyway...even though I don't think the motors will spin.

Hehe... yea, did that to be certain. But the motors didn’t start. It was as expected, but since I was indoors at an hotel room it felt better to be assured

I am frustrated. the simulator does not do a first person view and it just disappears so it is very difficult to have an eye on it. it there a select view option on the latest software ie.. camera view, top view etc?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7