DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flightplan in Newport Beach

Flightplan

Reactions
Introducing myself. I'm in Newport Beach, California. Currently flying a Phantom 3 Pro. Waiting on my Mavic from DJI (ordered on 10/31).

Passed my part 107 test on November 1st. Waiting for my certificate.

Looking forward to getting the Mavic and being part of this community.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks LuvMyTJ. Good to be here. I will try to contribute as much as possible.

By the way I LuvMyJK :)

Welcome to our newest forum Flightplan :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi Flightplan, Welcome to Mavic Pilots hope you get it soon, let me know what you think in comparison to your phantom 3, i was thinking about getting a phantom for my son to use.

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

Hi Flightplan, Welcome to Mavic Pilots hope you get it soon, let me know what you think in comparison to your phantom 3, i was thinking about getting a phantom for my son to use.

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

By everything I see on these forums I'm thinking I'll get my Mavic just in time to put it under my tree for Christmas.

On the P3 Pro - I love it. Have never had any problems with it. No crashes. No software issues. Just good flights. Only real issue I had was being attacked by large angry green beetle while flying one day. o_O
Actually used the phantom for a documentary type film at the Oakley HQ here in California. Was my first professional job (I was the pilot and there was a full camera crew and production outfit). The camera guys were commenting on the phantom video quality and thought it was good stuff. Good drone.

Will do a comparison as soon as the Mavic arrives.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC