DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flights from a Yacht

Nice Vid.....

Reactions: RTKD
This is great!
I am new to drones, how do you film something in circle as 0:50? Is it manually or activetrack?
Thank you!

Next time, if you invite all your sisters for a boat trip, I would make the sun shine, and would do this in super good weather! Girls like the sun, more entertainment!???

• Love

Mavic pro
Custom FPV drone
Gopro 7
Feiyu Tech WP Gimbal
First I’ve heard that song and I like it. And your video is better than the official music video.

Just showing your age when a little dancing makes you dizzy. ;)
It's my fault, I had the camera angled too high, and it makes it difficult to slow down. I made a lot of rookie mistakes that day, I'm lucky I didn't lose it to the water

Nice subjects in the video but dizzineass is a factor too many times!
I get this a lot actually, it's definitely not for everyone. If I could shoot this over again I'd slow my flight down, and some of that is nerves. I've been experimenting with shooting in 60fps to help slow footage down too and that's helped some friends of mine that normally can't stomach my footage. Heck, my wife can't watch most of my stuff :)

This is great!
I am new to drones, how do you film something in circle as 0:50? Is it manually or activetrack?
Thank you!
That part of the video is filmed with an FPV drone I built, talk to me if you want to get into it, I'll help you get set up!
Some raw footage here. I used to ride a 750 Ducati Monster, and I can tell you this drone is some of the most fun you can have without getting in trouble :)

You can talk to the crew here, and meet some people that we've successfully brought into the hobby.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisfandre
Perhaps we could keep the topic of comments to the Forum subject rather than the sexist variety we're witnessing here?

Perhaps we could keep the topic of comments to the Forum subject rather than the sexist variety we're witnessing here?

You are woke!

Cmon, video was full of skimpy bikinis, by design. If guys didn't like girls (a lot), where would we be as a species?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143