DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flipped at landing

Enigmatic51

Reactions
Ok...I am puzzled here...my Mavic Pro2 was acting normal until I did a calibration of compass and IMU and when it came back from a flight it had problems landing...it would not land properly...when it finally landed the props would not auto shut down at landing and about 4 seconds later it would power up and take off again under its own logic apart from my controller inputs...The I bought it down again and I was about a foot off the ground and the drone did a complete flip and landed upside down! What is going on!? HELP...

If you are using the SC or tabs, the flight logs can also be found inside the device. Without the logs. It will not be possible to answer your question.

Well hell...I did a compass recal, another IMU recal. with a re-flash of software...then out in the field and found out the problem was me! The drone landed as advertised on today's testing, but for some reason I did not bring in down property on th cotroller...I brought the stick down to 6 o'clock but when I had the incident I was bring it down to the 8 o'clock position...had to self identifiy that one...

If it does not stop the motors automatically try holding the throttle closed for maybe 5 second or until the motors stop.
Also look into how you change the CSC position response between the two options and back again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3