DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flitghttraining on the Mavic Air

Olav van Gerven

Reactions
Right now, I am in Sweden and have lots of time to do whatever I want to. And I want to fly my Mavic Air, so I do. Packed it in the back of the car, ready to use, just go out, find a spot an fly.

The first few flights were simple. take off, up high, left, right etc. but today, I started to be a lttle more bold. Got up to 75 meters, was just able to see the drone, then decended and tries how far I could send it and still see it. Then, being in "the free fields" I pushed it a little further to 300 meters, pulled it up a little and returned it full speed, just to pull it up at the end. Aagin, moving it far away and then hitting RTH to see what would happen (since it was in VLOS I had control in case I needed to). Amazing, it came back within a meter or so of the take off position.

Nothing spectacular, a lot of B-Roll footage for my Vlog, but I consider it to be a good training.

One thing I wonder about: If I take my logs (the .txt and the .dat) they seem to give different information about the amount of satelites and the connection. Is this considered "normal" or s there a specific reason?

Oh, one more thing: I numbered my batteries so I consequently use them all and not one of them more then the others.

Reactions: John Mettam
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929