DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Float through the mountain woods

beatnik

Reactions
In this 2nd or 3rd flight I shoot with the Mavic's 4K mode with obstacle avoidance. On the reversal move us the hill it still dinged a tiny branch without incident. So be careful about small obstacles like that. Also was getting a "abnormal gimbal vibration" warning and you'll notice one tiny oscillation on the road shot. Anyone know what that is. It almost vibrates at high speed for less than a sec.

Smoky Mountains TN, just outside Townsend Nov 2014. Color timing in Lumetri Color PPro CC.

Reactions: Crashburn and dam
In this 2nd or 3rd flight I shoot with the Mavic's 4K mode with obstacle avoidance. On the reversal move us the hill it still dinged a tiny branch without incident. So be careful about small obstacles like that. Also was getting a "abnormal gimbal vibration" warning and you'll notice one tiny oscillation on the road shot. Anyone know what that is. It almost vibrates at high speed for less than a sec.

Smoky Mountains TN, just outside Townsend Nov 2014. Color timing in Lumetri Color PPro CC.

Beautiful mountains and video. Very sad for the folks affected by the fires in other parts of the Smokies!

Reactions: Pete
Very pretty landscape with all the fall colours. Just at the end when you rose above the trees, maybe next time go a little higher if possible to show more of the mountains Also I noticed the footage was displaying only upto 720p - probably a youtube thing ?

Beautiful mountains and video. Very sad for the folks affected by the fires in other parts of the Smokies!

If you'd like to help the 14,000 people of Gatlinburg who were displaced by the wildfire that almost destroyed the town, check out the NBC affiliate. How to help Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge fire evacuees you can also donate $10 to the redcross. You can text "REDCROSS" to 90999 to donate.

Reactions: dam
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf