DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Florida Keys with Mavic, GoPro and iPhone

Syphon

Reactions
Went out to the Keys in May, finally had time to edit a video together. Mixed drone shots in with shots from the GoPro, iPhone and a few photos. I had technical issues trying hand launch the Mavic from the boat and ended up not being able to fly from the boat, missing out on some very cool reef shots at Alligator Reef :(

Reactions: Bunny Too
Went out to the Keys in May, finally had time to edit a video together. Mixed drone shots in with shots from the GoPro, iPhone and a few photos. I had technical issues trying hand launch the Mavic from the boat and ended up not being able to fly from the boat, missing out on some very cool reef shots at Alligator Reef :(

Nice video and soundtrack! I enjoyed it even without alligator reef, I also enjoyed seeing where the monstrosity of urban strip malls I grew up near in Virginia, started ,(route one.)

Reactions: Syphon
Nice video and soundtrack! I enjoyed it even without alligator reef, I also enjoyed seeing where the monstrosity of urban strip malls I grew up near in Virginia, started ,(route one.)
Yeah, the soundtrack was inspired by Casey Niestat! I may not like his disregard for FAA rules, but, I love his choice in music for footage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580