Fly App 1.1.10

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Another update for the app.
9A74A0BF-4334-4D26-AC45-54C813FEDFB3.jpeg

I just updated what's new
Not sure just as of yet. Haven’t tested to see any difference. Most likely a compatibility update. I’m sure folks will report back on it soon enough.

Funny it don’t show the app alert but when you go in App Store and click on it there’s the update. ?‍♂️
Just did it but with Delta coming all we got is rain since last nite
and no I’m not getting no suit before it’s suggested ?

Funny it don’t show the app alert but when you go in App Store and click on it there’s the update.

Is this for Android? I have iOS and it came up as an update without having to go to the app itself.

Whats new in 1.1.10:

”Fixes app crashing issues and improves overall stability.”

Is this for Android? I have iOS and it came up as an update without having to go to the app itself.

Whats new in 1.1.10:

”Fixes app crashing issues and improves overall stability.”
No idea if Android has it yet and it might have showed up if I had been connected to my Mini but my alert didn’t show up till I looked up Fly App in store.

im on this with iOS not on my android phone yet though just apple

Can anyone confirm if their saved Hyperlapse Waypoints missions were retained after updating to Fly App v1.1.10? I will be updating from v1.1.6
-thnx

Reactions: Steel63
Looks like this is no more than a fix bugs (those pesky nano mites) release. Android release I'm sure is dependent on how big the bugs are to necessitate a release. It's been done before, iOS update but not one for android.

Not sure just as of yet. Haven’t tested to see any difference. Most likely a compatibility update. I’m sure folks will report back on it soon enough.
OK thanks I havent flown in weeks I'm self imploied I'll keep checking the forum for info ?

Reactions: Bearsfan77
Google Play just presented the Fly app update for me.

I've noticed that sometimes if you hadn't run the app since an update, Play might not show you the newest update, or will show it as the previous update.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98