DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App 1.1.9

Digger1222

Reactions
Anyone else get this update? I hadn’t even got the chance to fly with 1.1.8. I’m guessing it’s just some minor fixes as I didn’t see any new features listed from 1.1.8.

Sorry. Should have mentioned this is on iOS.

i flew sunday with the 1.1.8 update here in the UK all seemed fine, saw the SD card space available update ,have just downloaded the 1.1.9 from the app store
as @gb160 said it must have been an issue to give out an update so quickly after the last one

Had no issues other than I had to do a compass cal to start with then changed batteries and had to do another. Now I fly from the same spot and not had to do that with ether of my drones. Not sure what that was about but will try again in the morning if not raining.

Had no issues other than I had to do a compass cal to start with then changed batteries and had to do another. Now I fly from the same spot and not had to do that with ether of my drones. Not sure what that was about but will try again in the morning if not raining.
Oh Yes i notice that when i flew sat night with .8. Need to calibrate compass and it doesnt want to calibrate. I remember turning off/on the MM. thanks

Release the SDK. The ’Fly’ app is nonsense

Release the SDK. The ’Fly’ app is nonsense
It might be but I only fly with their app.Also I thought they had.
Oh Yes i notice that when i flew sat night with .8. Need to calibrate compass and it doesnt want to calibrate. I remember turning off/on the MM. thanks
Now you mention it it was like that with mine and didn’t think nothing about it but did the update a bit ago and tryed and there it was again.?

It might be but I only fly with their app.Also I thought they had.

Now you mention it it was like that with mine and didn’t think nothing about it but did the update a bit ago and tryed and there it was again.?
Upppps now i’m afraid to fly my MM for now for some other error to comes up much worst flyaway

Reactions: Shawn Paul
Is there any other option aside from dji fly app? Thanks

Right now, no...but the release of the SDK means Litchi and other 3rd parties will have th opportunity to provide an app with all th missing features, maybe more.

Right now, no...but the release of the SDK means Litchi and other 3rd parties will have th opportunity to provide an app with all th missing features, maybe more.
Thought Litchi had added the Mini and Air2.

Thought Litchi had added the Mini and Air2.

Not yet as far as I know. The SDK was supposed to be released around this time, but so far...nada!

Reactions: dirkclod
Litchi and similar apps safe for Dji drones? To be specific for MM? Thanks

Yes. I've flown a P3 Pro for years commercially with Lichi...no problems. Other pilots report the same including other Mavic flyers. Can't imagine that the same won't be true for Mavic Air 2

Reactions: hography
Upppps now i’m afraid to fly my MM for now for some other error to comes up much worst flyaway
I don’t think a fly away is going to be a issue but till more chime in
and I will if I can fly in the morning I would be not flying where I wasn’t comfortable.

Im on Android and still not at the latest showing no update
162605fa258bdaf7c0b6f7e1c2554c04.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair