DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly app compatible with Mavic Pro?

LivinLarge

Reactions
Is the new Fly app supposed to be compatible with original Mavic Pro? When I connect to the RC it says "connect to Inspire 1" then says that it is not compatible. Is there a way to set the drone model in the app?

Is the new Fly app supposed to be compatible with original Mavic Pro? When I connect to the RC it says "connect to Inspire 1" then says that it is not compatible. Is there a way to set the drone model in the app?
You do not stipulate whether you are using iOS or Android - however the platform question is moot.
What does it say on the iOS/Play App Store page (Rhetorical).
Quote: “(DJI Fly is only available with Mavic Mini for now)”

Reactions: Thomas B
You do not stipulate whether you are using iOS or Android - however the platform question is moot.
What does it say on the iOS/Play App Store page (Rhetorical).
Quote: “(DJI Fly is only available with Mavic Mini for now)”
Thanks for the response. I thought I had read somewhere that folks were able to use the app with Mavic 2. I was just curious to see if it worked with my M1P. I am using Android, Samsung S5e for what it's worth.

Edit: Just found this thread which shows it is compatible with Mavic Air and Spark. DJI Fly App works with Air & Spark

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I thought I had read somewhere that folks were able to use the app with Mavic 2. I was just curious to see if it worked with my M1P. I am using Android, Samsung S5e for what it's worth.

Edit: Just found this thread which shows it is compatible with Mavic Air and Spark. DJI Fly App works with Air & Spark
'Being able to use' is totally different to, 'being compatible with'

The App has not been approved for use with the particular airframe you mention other than the mini.

Your drone, your choice. If there is an unexpected or unpredictable result - your loss.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty