DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly app not filling phone screen..

Brigs66

Reactions
I know this has been discussed before, but I cant find a solution..Since updating my Mini 2 fly app to the 1.4.8 on Android....I have big black bars either side on my phone screen, when I am in Pano Mode...when I go back to single photo and video mode more of the screen is filled but still have black bars either side...In the camera menu it is set on 16.9, but when Iam in Pano mode their is no option for this....It wasnt like this before I updated to 1.4.8 version...Does anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Start up the drone and there is something around the bottom right where the camera figures are, don't remember exactly would have to have mine on but that is where I fixed up mine up at.

I don't think Pano mode can support a 16:9 frame size. It needs the full sensor resolution of 4:3 or 3:2 to cover the area with its pano algorithms. Mini 2 would be 4:3 which will have bars on the sides.
Not sure why it might have incorrectly displayed 16:9 before the update.

Reactions: Brigs66
I know this has been discussed before, but I cant find a solution..Since updating my Mini 2 fly app to the 1.4.8 on Android....I have big black bars either side on my phone screen, when I am in Pano Mode...when I go back to single photo and video mode more of the screen is filled but still have black bars either side...In the camera menu it is set on 16.9, but when Iam in Pano mode their is no option for this....It wasnt like this before I updated to 1.4.8 version...Does anyone have any ideas?
Hey Brother if you updated it to 1.4.8 from the DJI website like I did back when it said that the version was 1.4.2 or 1.4.4 but it was actually 1.4.8 when you did the update like I did I was having all kinds of problems like what you are saying and more like my FLY APP would just close down in mid flight so I went back to the DJI website and was originally going to downgrade it but I noticed that it now says version 1.4.8 for ANDROID so I deleted the FLY APP off of my GALAXY NOTE 10 and installed the version that they have now saying actually 1.4.8 and I am not having any of the problems anymore I hope that this helps you out God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.

Reactions: Brigs66
Hey Brother if you updated it to 1.4.8 from the DJI website like I did back when it said that the version was 1.4.2 or 1.4.4 but it was actually 1.4.8 when you did the update like I did I was having all kinds of problems like what you are saying and more like my FLY APP would just close down in mid flight so I went back to the DJI website and was originally going to downgrade it but I noticed that it now says version 1.4.8 for ANDROID so I deleted the FLY APP off of my GALAXY NOTE 10 and installed the version that they have now saying actually 1.4.8 and I am not having any of the problems anymore I hope that this helps you out God Bless ✝️ Sincerely Clay B.
Yes mate thankyou...I did download the Android 1.4.8 version from the DJI website...cheers

Reactions: CLAYB.7
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie