DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly App - Phone Charge Option - Gone? APAS & Obstacle Avoidance Options

Gkinghrn

Reactions
1. I recall somewhere seeing an option on the Fly App that allowed you to disable Phone charging well I am on the latest firmware and I cant find it... am I missing something? Looks like its been removed.

2. On the Fly app it shows APAS options to fly round things and Obstacle Avoidance where it gives an Option to just hover. You seem to be able to select either or both ... can someone help me understand this? Why would you want both?

3. After being in Sports mode - does it rvert back to APAS on if you drop back into N mode? Or do you have to re-tell it to trun it on?

1. I recall somewhere seeing an option on the Fly App that allowed you to disable Phone charging well I am on the latest firmware and I cant find it... am I missing something? Looks like its been removed.

2. On the Fly app it shows APAS options to fly round things and Obstacle Avoidance where it gives an Option to just hover. You seem to be able to select either or both ... can someone help me understand this? Why would you want both?

3. After being in Sports mode - does it rvert back to APAS on if you drop back into N mode? Or do you have to re-tell it to trun it on?
Have you got a copy of the pdf manual now available at the website? It details the screen options. Cheers.

Re (2): one gives audio alerts but still allows controlled travel; the second physically prevents the drone from hitting the detected obstruction and the Air 2 will actively seek a way around the object. Just be careful, with no side or top sensors ....... ?

Reactions: Gkinghrn

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54