DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly away Waiting with Refresh plus

Pastor Ted

Reactions
Why does it take too long for turn around for a claim? It cost me more than $400 to cover my drone insurance and I am loosing money every day while I wait for replacement.

Anyone can share answer or can relate with this problem? My Drone group would like to know the answer. Thanks.

1650715698939.png

"Fly away" would most likely be the hold-up while they determine the solution. If you had the airframe to return to them, the turnaround would be much less. I zipped my FPV into trees on Easter Sunday and I'll have a replacement delivered on Wednesday (9 day turnaround).

Reactions: Pastor Ted
"Fly away" would most likely be the hold-up while they determine the solution. If you had the airframe to return to them, the turnaround would be much less. I zipped my FPV into trees on Easter Sunday and I'll have a replacement delivered on Wednesday (9 day turnaround).
My problem is I was using an old phone as a monitor, with wi-fi connection (very Poor) and as I was chasing my drone, I didn't realize my monitor came off the mount. I lost a phone and a drone at the same day. grr. I am thinking of waiting or get another one, cause I am loosing valuable time.

Lost mine on the sunday new one came wednesday morning, never had an issue over the years with care

As a “professional” your having back up of essential equipment is not only reasonable, it is absolutely vital to your success. Thinking that nothing will happen to your gear is gambling your very livelihood.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada