DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly More combo for $799? Can anyone vouch for this online vendor?

dwallersv

Reactions
Haree.com... Can anyone vouch for the integrity of this site? If this is for real I'm pulling the trigger and getting a second Mavic -- I didn't get the Fly More combo the first time, and want all that stuff. I'm guessing I can AT LEAST sell my first, barely used MP for at least $500, which would break even on the DJI cost of a Fly More.

DJI Mavic Pro Fly More 3 Battery Combo with 64gb MicroSD Accessory Kit

If it sounds too good to be true!

Rob

Stay Away!!!!
It's like the saying goes..." If it' too good to be true, it probably is".

My company computer can't even goto that site, It Says

The site ahead contains malware
Attackers currently on haree.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Last edited:
My company computer can even goto that site, It Says

The site ahead contains malware
Attackers currently on haree.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

My McAfee which blocks some of my banking sites, did not block this one. So who knows. That same combo is for sale on eBay for 1039.

Hacker's paradise of click bait... Stay away, unless you have $799 that you wish to donate to them.

If you purchase it with a credit card and it turns out to be BS you can just dispute it under fraud and get your money back, no?

Meh. Had to ask.

Between Fry's and BestBuy I just put together a deal on a case, 2 batteries, charging hub, 3 polar pro filters, and the polar pro "hood" for a cell phone on the RC, for $250. So I bought it. Going to pick it all up in an hour.

Best Buy is having a 25% off sale right now on 3 or more drone accessories.

Reactions: Mavic Johnson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian