DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly more everything but charger (UK)

Drony_Drone

Reactions
The fly more case fits everything in except the UK charger in, is that correct UK’ers?

The pins on UK chargers are big and most don’t fold. I asked another question if you could use the Apple 18W PD USB-C (with correct cable), but it was reported that the DJI one is QC 3.0 so wouldn’t be as fast.

So is there a charger with the same specs as the original DJI one in the fly more that either has foldable pins and/or can fit in thy fly more case, in UK?

I just want everything in the case so I can pick up and go, I don’t want another case, before that’s suggested, this one is fine just want the charger to fit!

There is a space below the 3 battery pack, and I’ve seen somewhere someone has put their charger and cable before it. However as above UK charger pins stop this.

Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
unfortunately it is the case ,thing is you only need the charger at home mostly, so for me its not been an issue,i have purchased an aftermarket hard case that could hold the charger if i wanted to, so if you must have the charger then that is really the only option

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest