DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly Safe Update

Corey

Reactions
How long should this update take? I haven't flown my Mavic Pro Platinum in a few months and when I got everything all charged up and ready to go I was prompted to update. Been updating for at least 30 minutes. Been stuck on 86% most of the time.

I backed out of it after my batteries were almost half dead. Checked for updates on my CrystalSky and it was up to date, but when I turn the controller and Mavic on the drone doesn't connect. The back light flashes yellow and the lights on the arms are flashing red.

Last edited:
Mine will do that sometimes, then suddenly finish.
Now it won't connect to the controller and the Mavic's light just flash red and yellow.

I understand this isn't a toy so to speak, but this crap is aggravating to not be able to fly the thing all winter cause of cold weather or rain and then the first time you want to fly it's just a hassle.

I figured it out. Apparently it's been a while since I've flown and I was turning the CrystalSky on instead of the actual controller. [emoji23] In my defense though, I've only flown with the CrystalSky one other time.
Glad you got it!
I find that the longer I let things like this go on one of my birds the more trouble I have getting it done. ;)

Reactions: Corey
Glad you got it!
I find that the longer I let things like this go on one of my birds the more trouble I have getting it done. ;)
Yeah, the time away from flying kept me from seeing the most obvious and simple thing. When I was charging my batteries I couldn't figure out why some weren't blinking and others were. It's like I forgot everything. Lol. Oh well, I got it up in the air and flew around for a bit.

That update popping up didn't help things either. That made me think something else was wrong. [emoji23]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR