DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly through the cave - long, but worth it ;)

Tripod or ATTi mode. With sensors off I guess ... Any loss of signal inside the cave ... static or dynamic RC position ...?

Reactions: alex_markov
Tripod or ATTi mode. With sensors off I guess ... Any loss of signal inside the cave ... static or dynamic RC position ...?
Mavic has no ATTI mode - I started in the cave with no GPS coverage and maintained visual contact (with exception going thru the "eyes"), had to compensate for draft all the time but got lucky ;) sensors were off all the time on my MP

Reactions: Bill combs
But we didn't get to the end of the Beethoven's 9th!
It's 2+ years old clip - no editing at all - just uploaded it on YouTube out of Mavic and add music on YouTube that's why it's not adjusted - I have some edited version on my channel but today picked the whole flyght ;)

Wow! Amazing piloting skill. Stress and suspense elevating through the upper opening ... just as Beethoven was reaching his crescendo. Then flying freely above ground. Must have been like seeing through a periscope. Quite a drone adventure!

Alex you already know how I feel about Bulgaria and you flying skills . . . just another example Thumbswayup . . .

Wow! Amazing piloting skill. Stress and suspense elevating through the upper opening ... just as Beethoven was reaching his crescendo. Then flying freely above ground. Must have been like seeing through a periscope. Quite a drone adventure!
Thank You, it was quite a suspense doing this I remember I went thru the cave with no drone first, then went to the car and do it ... and I got lucky I guess ... Later I did it in another cave and been refused in the third one (scaring bats :))

Alex you already know how I feel about Bulgaria and you flying skills . . . just another example Thumbswayup . . .
Thank You - Bulgaria is really beautiful country - I was traveled a lot before, but with Mavic I really overdo it - 90K km for the last 2 years almost entirely for sightseeing ;)

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
The Samsung is to heavy. The Insta works well as it's lighter and has a much better image quality.
I had the Samsung before and had the same problem as you.

Have a look here at the bottom for a sample:

The Samsung is to heavy. The Insta works well as it's lighter and has a much better image quality.
I had the Samsung before and had the same problem as you.

Have a look here at the bottom for a sample:

Sounds good and for such tight places is a great solution, But 500+ Euro is out of my shopping list ;) Thank You for Your advice

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S