DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fly v1.6.1 downgraded me from FCC to CE? (solved)

blackbirdsr72

Reactions
After updating to the latest version today, I noticed in the transmission tab the -90dB line is now parallel to ~1km, means I am downgraded to the CE transmission power I understand? It was always below ~1km before. FW and Flysafe database are all updated till now.

To cross check, I uninstalled and then downloaded the Fly app from DJI website again on my other Android devices with the same results. None of my devices showed me the ~1km line parallel to -90dB before.

Reactions: Yaros
After updating to the latest version today, I noticed in the transmission tab the -90dB line is now parallel to ~1km, means I am downgraded to the CE transmission power I understand? It was always below ~1km before. FW and Flysafe database are all updated till now.

To cross check, I uninstalled and then downloaded the Fly app from DJI website again on my other Android devices with the same results. None of my devices showed me the ~1km line parallel to -90dB before.
Have you tried installing the previous version ? If so, what did it show then ?
Where are you located, in CE or FCC land ?

How was this solved? What was the solution?

Have you tried installing the previous version ? If so, what did it show then ?
Where are you located, in CE or FCC land ?
Yes I did that with similar results weirdly, but I think it has to do something with the Flysafe database update specifically.
My country seems to be under the FCC regulation.

How was this solved? What was the solution?
It looks like after the app v1.6.1 and the Flysafe database update, the Transmission tab does not show the actual power indications until the drone locks enough satellites for the home point update.

I check my Transmission tab everytime I power up the drone and this was never the case.

Reactions: Yaros
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121