DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyer ID in the U.K.

twickers14

Reactions
Just had to renew my CAA Flyer ID (and Operator ID too) and also had to redo the test I took when I got my Spark in 2019. Phew, quite a comprehensive one (A1 and A3), 40 questions and as I approached Q33 the site crashed!! So back to square 1 and got it done with a Pass-yeah! All good for another 5 years.

Reactions: GFields and MA2 317
Just had to renew my CAA Flyer ID (and Operator ID too) and also had to redo the test I took when I got my Spark in 2019. Phew, quite a comprehensive one (A1 and A3), 40 questions and as I approached Q33 the site crashed!! So back to square 1 and got it done with a Pass-yeah! All good for another 5 years.
Congratulations!

Reactions: twickers14
Same here , just renewed for another 5 years, cheers Len

Reactions: twickers14
Same here , just renewed for another 5 years, cheers Len
Great that we have some wonderful Welsh Moderators. A beautiful country and a real pain in the you-know-what when I was playing rugby against your teams in the 70s!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka