DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flyers in or around Colorado Springs, CO

mav1

Reactions
Is anyone in or around Colorado Springs, CO? Brand new to the drone thing besides cheap toy ones, but do have lots of RC experience including helicopters.

Awesome! It's an amazing machine! Is it your first drone? We have a little Facebook group for people in the springs area to get together and go fly if you're interested. 需要安全验证

Yep first drone. So excited only thing that's bothering me is all the rules we have out here in the springs. Totally joining I need all the help I can get to keep my mavic safe

It's not too bad, we have a good little group of guys. They all have phantoms besides me lol. But we're all happy to help.

I live in the Rockrimmon area. I generally take the Mavic into the Mountains (It's a game changer for getting video in the remote areas my wife and I like to go to).

Reactions: mav1
Feel free to join the Facebook group posted above if you're on Facebook!

Hi im from colo springs, got a mavic air, want to meet people to go places here,

Hi im from colo springs, got a mavic air, want to meet people to go places here,

Also in the Springs, just got a MA and right now I am getting my practice in out east of town.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose