DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying distance limited to 50M after new firmware update

Herman000

Reactions
Hi, have anyone encounter the problem of flying distance limited to 50M after the new firmware update? I through it may be Mavic mini reset the max. flying distance after the update, but after I reset the distance to no limit, it still stopped me when I reach 50M and announce max. flying distance reached.

Same issue Here. After Updation it is reaching 49m and says that the max flight limit reached.

Sounds like the 'Safety' settings or 'Beginners mode' have been reset after the software update.

Not had this issue with latest update. Took out today, 400meteres and 100 meters up, no issues

Would flash again. No issues with my Mavic mini CE version. 3 batteries used today. Max height of 100m, alert when reached and distance worked fine, tested at ~200m and no motor issues.Haven't used any other firmware than newest version. Got a prompt for firmware updating batteries. Installed with no issues. But my drone is still very new. Only a week old:)

I'm still having issues with the mavic air 2 not able to fly further than 50m... have tried airplane mode... tried relinking the controller, tried logging out and back in again of the fly app. reinstalled the fly app.. logged out of the go app and uninstalled it, reinstalled the fly app and logged back in... still have the same issue...

Drone flies great on an android device... but not on iOS... Please help.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas