DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying everywhere in Alberta

FakeRaven

Reactions
IMG_0267.JPG started flying last month! I like to get up in the air at every opportunity, but I'm not huge into photography. I'm more about the experience of flying. I really enjoy the relaxation of cruising and taking in the view, but it's the tense moments of flying that I enjoy the most.
I won't fly in immediately dangerous conditions, but **** if an approaching rainstorm doesn't look good at a certain height!

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

View attachment 15190 started flying last month! I like to get up in the air at every opportunity, but I'm not huge into photography. I'm more about the experience of flying. I really enjoy the relaxation of cruising and taking in the view, but it's the tense moments of flying that I enjoy the most.
I won't fly in immediately dangerous conditions, but **** if an approaching rainstorm doesn't look good at 100M!
Howdy from Wyoming FakeRaven, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

View attachment 15190 started flying last month! I like to get up in the air at every opportunity, but I'm not huge into photography. I'm more about the experience of flying. I really enjoy the relaxation of cruising and taking in the view, but it's the tense moments of flying that I enjoy the most.
I won't fly in immediately dangerous conditions, but **** if an approaching rainstorm doesn't look good at 100M!
Awesome shot you took from 90m. Right? That was 90m. ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929