DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in alaska

Reactions
I am going to be in Anchorage for a few days. Since most of the surrounding area is State Parks and not national parks I presume there aren't any restrictions on flying besides the usual FAA NfZ? Any first hand info would be appreciated.

I'm also headed to anchorage this weekend and then going on a cruise southbound various stops. was trying to determine where I could fly out. all the glaciers are national parks and NFZ. crap. any ideas

I'm also headed to anchorage this weekend and then going on a cruise southbound various stops. was trying to determine where I could fly out. all the glaciers are national parks and NFZ. crap. any ideas
You could takeoff and land outside of the park boundaries, fly over the glaciers and land outside the park boundaries. As far as I'm concerned that's not prohibited.

What happens if i fly into a NFZ with new app geo restrictions. Will it stop and hoover. I did not upgrade to .800 still on .700 but my go4 app updated.

Also in juneau im taking helicopter over to Hubbard glacier for some dog sledding was hoping to get a follow me clip mushing on the sleds. But i guess they wont let me take off probably

thanks. I used to know how to change the EV but now it won't change. It used to change by one of the buttons on the remote, now everything I push it doesn't change. I use Manual mode. ISO at 100 shutter usually at 60 30FPS. Did the firmware change the way you adjust EV values. but it was very bright naturally there.

thanks. I used to know how to change the EV but now it won't change. It used to change by one of the buttons on the remote, now everything I push it doesn't change. I use Manual mode. ISO at 100 shutter usually at 60 30FPS. Did the firmware change the way you adjust EV values. but it was very bright naturally there.
The Ev should be changed with the right dial behind the controller. If not then you can also manually adjust the parameters within the app. Contrast, brightness, etc. Besides just the Ev and iso stuff. I'm not sure if they changed it for an update. I'm still using .700 firmware.

yep that's how I did it before, but for some reason now it doesn't change. i must have change some setting or something....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ