DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying in Portugal (Lisbon)

mjrtom

Reactions
Bom Dia everyone.
I live in Lisbon now. I'd like to get in contact with pilots from Lisbon or Portugal altogether to learn about (implementation of) local and international drone rules. For example (as I understand it) that I have to apply for a flight permit for each and every flight individually - with flight time and flight parameters... really?!?
I can also see that there are not many places that are not restricted flight zones in Lisbon. So far I got away to just ignore that... (atm I have just a Mavic Mini ;))
What are you doing if you want to fly your drone and exercise your skills?
I am curious to hear from you. :)

Hi there & welcome to the forum ? :D

And ... it's always better to follow the regulations, both for safety reasons & due to that disobeying the present ones might generate even stricter regulations in the future that can hurt the whole RC community.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America mjrtom.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Bom Dia everyone.
I live in Lisbon now. I'd like to get in contact with pilots from Lisbon or Portugal altogether to learn about (implementation of) local and international drone rules. For example (as I understand it) that I have to apply for a flight permit for each and every flight individually - with flight time and flight parameters... really?!?
I can also see that there are not many places that are not restricted flight zones in Lisbon. So far I got away to just ignore that... (atm I have just a Mavic Mini ;))
Welcome to the forum. Lived in the Algarve for a while in Portugal. Sounds like a lot of restrictions, but my advice is to adhere to them. Maybe outside of Lisbon in the countryside would be less restrictive?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Bom Dia everyone.
Hello there. If you understand Portuguese, there are a bunch of Facebook groups in PT about Drones. Search for José Fino, an awesome source and a super guy ready to help everybody. There's an app - VOANABOA - where you can find out if you need permission and from whom. Take in consideration that some civil servant organisms take some (+/-15 days) to send you permission. Sites: ANAC and AAN (Portuguese authorities for flying in Portugal), In youtube and again, if you understand Portuguese, there are also many movies from APDRONE. Also, consider me available to help in what I know and can.

Reactions: hychewright
Hello there. If you understand Portuguese, there are a bunch of Facebook groups in PT about Drones. Search for José Fino, an awesome source and a super guy ready to help everybody. There's an app - VOANABOA - where you can find out if you need permission and from whom. Take in consideration that some civil servant organisms take some (+/-15 days) to send you permission. Sites: ANAC and AAN (Portuguese authorities for flying in Portugal), In youtube and again, if you understand Portuguese, there are also many movies from APDRONE. Also, consider me available to help in what I know and can.
you can also contact me by email on google it's easy, my name etc etc... LOL

Reactions: hychewright
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa