DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Flying inside a grocery store

And was it tripod mode ??
None of it in tripod mode. All in ATTI mode as there was no sats because of the metal roof. Also made a bunch of 360 panos which can be found on the store's Google Map pin.
Freson Brothers 360 panos. Click the 360 view at the top left after clicking the link.

A unique opportunity! What were you flying?
Very nice! I really like the way you reversed the asteroid shot at the beginning to establish your subject. I’ve never flown in atti mode; was it difficult?

None of it in tripod mode. All in ATTI mode as there was no sats because of the metal roof. Also made a bunch of 360 panos which can be found on the store's Google Map pin.
Freson Brothers 360 panos. Click the 360 view at the top left after clicking the link.

Does Tripod mode use GPS Positioning?? I tried it outdoors and did the drone ever go slow. Be a good option if you could use tripod mode w/o GPS.

Very nice! I really like the way you reversed the asteroid shot at the beginning to establish your subject. I’ve never flown in atti mode; was it difficult?
ATTI is not hard for me as all of my early drones only had ATTI mode i.e. no GPS. Wind makes ATTI mode a bit harder as your drone will float away on its own.

Reactions: SpitFire
Does Tripod mode use GPS Positioning?? I tried it outdoors and did the drone ever go slow. Be a good option if you could use tripod mode w/o GPS.
Tripod mode works with and without GPS. Tripod mode only cuts down the control stick inputs thus movements are slow.

If I were you I would show the Store Manager the footage, they'll probably buy the footage. The video came out fantastic as if it were an actual commercial...Great job...

New grocery store in town and I asked if I could fly around inside, they said sure. Store opened to the public next day.
Well Done - Liked the way you avoided those overhead obstacles. Another valuable use for our briliant little "aerocameras".

Well Done - Liked the way you avoided those overhead obstacles. Another valuable use for our briliant little "aerocameras".
Of course I was flying with the prop guards on just in case I drifted into one of those obstacles.

I agree, it's great footage and would make for a good advertisement for the shop. I really like the asteroid effects! But so many obstacles and things hanging down from the ceiling (including ceiling fans, turned on)! Rather you than me, I wouldn't be comfortable flying indoors like, as much as I'd like to, so well done to you! :D

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser